We always need new faces ready to help with the work of this ministry. Volunteers help us thrive and succeed in our mission to provide our services free of charge.
We have on-going needs for diapers and formula to provide free material assistance to those in need. (Diapers in 4, 5, and 6 go the fastest!) Donations of new and like-new items are always needed in our family store boutique. Fresh looks and seasonal items for mother, baby, and family are much appreciated. Here are some ideas:
- Stylish baby clothes through 2T
- Baby Bottles
- Stylish Diaper Bags
- Baby books (+ some in Spanish) – thick cardboard pages work well
- Receiving Blankets
- Baby Keepsake books
- Sleepers - Newborn through 2T
- Baby socks
- Burp rags (spit up cloths)
- Brand name baby soaps & lotions (such as Johnson, Aveeno, etc)
- Books for new moms like: the “What to Expect” series (When You’re Expecting, The Toddler Years, The First Year, etc.), The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, Your Baby’s First Year, Parenting Isn’t For Cowards, etc.